Followers

Sunday 23 August 2015

DT post for OSAAT #244 Four legged friends.

Well that 2 weeks has flown by, helped on by the fact I was in London on a family holiday for part of it! The new challenge at One Stitch at a time starts today so for the next fortnight make sure you make a project that includes 

'Anything goes with a four legged friend'

Here is my project, an easel card notepad :)


Bone and paw embossing folder has been used to make the backing paper, Xcut dies to create the ova; and scalloped oval, bone button and flower and gem brad from my stash.


Gorgeous digi called toy poodle by IKE in the stitchy bear digi outlet, coloured with pro markers.


side view, pen is held in place by a ribbon.

I will be entering this project into the following challenges



Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

NIKKI


9 comments:

Margaret said...

Fabulous project. Such a cute image and I love how you put it all together. We had a toy poodle as my children were growing up. She stayed with us for 16 years and left us quietly one night. Love the memories that seeing this brings back. Hugs, Maggie OSAAT DT Teamie

Mimi said...

A lovely creation Nikki and a super image which works wonderfully with your embossed bone and paw paper :) :) Big hugs, Jane xxxx

ike said...

Oh WOW !!! That is such a fabulous creation Nikki - it's awesome :-D
Thanks for using one of mine for your project.
I hope you had a great time in London ? :-D

Hugz
IKE xx

OSAAT DT Sistah

Karen Lunagirl said...

So cute and feminine! I love the easel effect and the notepad set. Great idea. Thanks for sharing your work in my Animals challenge at LunagirlMoonbeams.com! I hope to see you there again ~ Karen

applejack cards by sue said...

This is wonderful. I love your image choice and the pen and paper set. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting with Friends. Sue DT x

Rosmarie said...

Fabulous creation and cute image!! Beautiful idea!
Thanks you for joining us at Simply Create Too.
Hugs, Rosi

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, I love the image and beautiful design.
Thank you for taking part in a Gem of a Challenge.
Sue xx

sweet art designs said...

Very cute. Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Create Too - Myrna DT

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Pattie's Creations :)