Followers

Sunday 22 February 2015

DT post for OSAAT #231 anything goes with birthday

It is another wet Sunday morning and time for another challenge over at One stitch at a time. The theme this week is 

'Anything goes with birthday'


Here is my card


Collage of the pictures


Papers from my stash, sticky gems and bone charm from my stash, sentiment stamp from Lili of the valley


this gorgeous digi stamp is by Ike from the Stitchy bear digi stamp  called 'Maltese dog'  coloured with pro markers


Side / inside view

I will be entering this card into the following challenges


Thanks for stopping by


Hugs

NIKKI 


4 comments:

Mimi said...

Gorgeous Nikki, lovely colouring on the Maltese dog :) :) Big hugs, Jane

ike said...

How FABulous that is and even gorgeous on the inside too :-D Thanks for making my little digi look so amazing :-)

Hugz
IKE
OSAAT Teamie xxxx

Margaret said...

Just beautiful coloring on the dog image. Very lovely note holder. Maggie - OSAAT Teamie

Debbie Adams said...

Nikki, this is just super cute!! I saw this on our site and fb pg it's just absolutely darling. Love, love, your coloring. :D
Your teamie, Deborah xxx