Followers

Sunday 2 November 2014

DT post for OSAAT #223 'Anything goes with distressing'

Another 2 weeks has flown by and I am away at a craft fair all day today so i have  scheduled this post and hope it gets to you(not that you would know if it didn't!!)

The new theme fir the next fortnight at One stitch at a time is

'Anything goes with distressing'

and here is my card


Collage of the images


Backing papers from a Lilli of the valley paper pack, anchor is a marianne designs die, seagull is fom button it laser cut button range


I have distressed the card using a small distresser and inked the paper to make it look older and distressed


The image is by Kaz Krafts in the stitchy bear digi outlet and I haven't done a thing with it!!! :)  Still look fab tho' doesn't it!! I have liquid pearled the scallops around the border die


Side/inside view


I will be entering this card into the following challenges


Thanks for stopping by



NIKKI

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

An absolutely gorgeous card! Nice color scheme... and the distressing is perfect!

Margaret said...

Fabulous male card! Great image and design. Maggie - DT