Followers

Sunday 1 September 2013

DT Post for OSAAT #179 'Make one for Christmas'

Welcome to this weeks challenge at OSAAT and our theme this week is 
'Make one for Christmas'

I have been in a major panic trying to get this card finished as I have had my sons 4th Birthday to organise and had the silly idea of crocheting them all a bottle bag for their party bags instead of something that would break the minute they got it home and I have also had a 4 day craft fair this week that finished last night, so I made my card in half an hour last night!  Hope you don't judge it too harshly ;)

here is a photo of the bottle holders( my son loved dispicable me 2 so minions it is!)

and onto my card for this weeks challenge using the gorgeous 'Spari fairy' image from BBKakes

Collage of images


using freebie papers from a magazine and a Martha Stewart snowflake punch, with green paper for matting and layering



Side/inside view


A 'Happy Christmas' sentiment brad bought from the Range about 2 years ago.  not sure who made them!


Spari fairy image coloured using pro markers and with mini pearl gems and glitter glue added


I will be entering this card into the following challenges



Thanks for stopping by


Hugs

NIKKI



4 comments:

Ingrid Mason said...

You obviously work well under pressure Nikki because this Christmas card is lovely. What a pretty fairy image complimented by your delicate embellishments. Well done you - the catd certainly does Not look as though it was made in such a short time. Hope you have fun with Jake's 4th birthday party and your bottle bags are stunning. Love Ingrid xx ps Happy Birthday Jake xxxx

CraftyGirl said...

Love the card and those water bottles. So cute. Not sure where you find the time for all that.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
Your Sister OSAAT DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Hazel said...

Well done on those crocheted bottle bags, they're great. So is your card, and in such lovely colours. Hazel x

Chriss America Real said...

Girl! You are so talented! Your card is beautiful! It would take me hours to make a card like that! Love your crocheted bottle bags too! Happy Birthday Jake!

Hugs,

Chriss