Followers

Sunday 23 June 2013

DT post for OSAAT #169 'No squares'

So sorry I am late posting today, I have been out with the family and I even managed to go and see 'The Man of Steel'  I wonder if he would rescue me?  

Any way our challenge this week is 
'No squares'

and here is my project

Collage of images

Circular easel card using a fabulous image by Barbara Jensen at the stitchy bear digi outlet called 'Butter blue' coloured with pro markers and using spellbinders and Marianne creatables and xcut dies with an LOTV sentiment stamp


Side view

I will be entering this card  into the following challenges


Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

NIKKI

10 comments:

Sandy Palmer said...

Love all the die cuts and the shape of this! Wonderful easel card! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

Bianca said...

WOW! What a wonderfull card! Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge! xx Bianca

Mimi said...

What a wonderful shape card Nikki, so much work has gone into this card leading to an outstanding result. Hugs Jane xx

Tracey said...

Your card is beautiful Nikki! Love all the lacy shapes on this and the colour scheme.
Hugs, Tracey

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so pretty. Love the round shaped easel design and the blues.
{I would love you to take part in my 600 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

P.G. Lamb said...

Thanks for sharing this fabulous birthday card with us at My Sheri Crafts!

xxbella71xx said...

what a lovely card, thank you so much for joining in with our challenge over at The Cupboard Trilogy Challenge Blog

Stella xx

TCT DT

Liz said...

What a lovely card - love the shape of it and the image. Thanks for joining in with the Cupboard Trilogy Challenge.

Liz xx [DT]

Sarah said...

Oooh! This is so lacy looking! Great job! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

Claudia said...

Great card. Thank you for sharing with us at Fairy Tale Challenge and good luck!

Hugs

Claudia