Followers

Monday 15 April 2013

A crochet break!

Well I have something a little different for you today! I have been taking a little break from my card making except for my DT pieces as you might have guessed from my lack of posts lately. Instead I have caught the crochet bug!! I just love bringing these things to life here are a few of the hats I have made recently beautifully modelled by my two sons!!


These hats have been created using patterns by The lovely crow

This great beach hat pattern I have used for my son Jake's beach hat as every one I by him is too small as he has a BIG head!! the pattern is from Snappy Tots

A here is Plutonium Paul the alien monster hat by Ira Rott I have also done him in female colours and call her Paulina!!  

I don't think I can enter any challenges with these but I thought you all might like to take a look :o)

Thanks for stopping by
Higs

NIKKI

No comments: