Followers

Thursday 14 March 2013

Surf's up!

Well I have just managed to prise my 3 year old off the computer so I can post today's card for you and it is another fabulous image from Mayzy art 

I have used some freebie papers I got with a magazine Yonks ago!! 

side/inside view

The image is called 'Marina', I have coloured her with pro markers and used some glitter glue on the water to make it shine, The sentiment is a rubber stamp from The greeting farm


I will be entering this card into the following challenges
http://citycrafter.blogspot.co.uk/ inspired by a song ( surfing USA)

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

NIKKI



7 comments:

Wendy said...

What a fun card. Love your stamp and papers. It is so colorful and bright. Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Alchemy~Wendy, DT

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Thanks for sharing this week at CCCB :-)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

How cool! Thanks for joining us at CCCB!

Ros Crawford said...

Perfect card for that song and perfect for our challenge! Many thanks for playing at CCCB!

Pat said...

Lovely card with a great image and design. Thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky this week.

Pat xx

Beccy said...

great fun card thanks for sharing with fab n funky
Beccy x

Unknown said...

Super cute card... Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CCCB!