Followers

Friday 21 September 2012

DT post for Forever night challenges B & W +1

Welcome to a new challenge with team A this week at forevernight challenges and our theme is 
'B & W + 1colour'

Our sponsor is 
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-RXHRZ6jej7U/TjhR8sjorWI/AAAAAAAAAGE/3OKanB-IVfk/s1600/MELJEN.designsbadge.jpg

And here is my card

Now I am using grey as the black scale as I had this card in mind from the first moment I brought my new Tombstone nestabilities dies and I forgot that we were supposed to use Black, but there is a lot of black on there!!

Side view

All the digis used are from Dustin Pike at Doodle Dragon studios and have been coloured with pro markers

The sentiment and spider webb stamp are from a Penny black halloween clear stamp set


I will be entering this card into the following challenges

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

NIKKI 


9 comments:

Trish and Treasure said...

Hi Nikki,
Fabulous card!
Hugs Trish

DIANA L. said...

What an awesome easle card!!! I love all your elements.. great job on the challenge
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge.(Halloween,fall, or an owl)
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Carla S. said...

What a fantastic Halloween project, Nikki! Cool images and terrific design! Thanks for joining in on the Little Miss Muffet challenge!

Deb said...

amazing card, so very creative, I love it!

Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week! Have a great weekend ♥Debxx

Darlene said...

Oh my gosh ... this is SO COOL!!! Thanks so much for joining our "SHOW US YOUR SHAPE" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
Darlene
Shelly's Images DT
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Scrappy Scatty said...

lovely card
Thank you for joining us this time at Charisma Cardz
Love Jan
xx

Unknown said...

just stunning, thanks for joining Simply Create!!!

Amanda said...

Ooooh my ......, such a fab creation, thanks for joining us at Shelly's Images.

Amanda Shelly's Images DT

Milliesmarvels said...

This is fab! I love the shape and all the details! Thanks for joining us for the Little Miss Muffet Challenge!
Jane
x