Followers

Friday 6 January 2012

Dt project for 'Forever Night Challeges' #21 'I've been framed'

Well here it is ,my first official project for Forever Night Challenges. The challenge is 'I've been framed'
our sponsors and provider of our fab images to use this week is


Here is my project, an altered notebook, I hope you like it.


Front cover.  Backing papers from Pink petticoat digi papers.

front and back covers.

The digi is 'friday with skull' from Dilly beans digi dtamps.  She has been coloured with pro markers.

the ribbon and charm are from my stash.

close up of smaller image on the back cover.

I will be entering this project into the following challenges
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.com/ Anything goes plus distressing

 



Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

NIKKI

10 comments:

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Nikki, fantastic colouring of the monochrome look. xx

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh Nikki, I love it! (Actually, I WANT it! LOL) Fabulous work and couldn't be cuter. Thanks for joining us for MM at HDH. xxD

ike said...

This is fabulous Nikki. Love the monochrome look and that image is fantastic. :-D Thank you for joining us for Macabre Monday at HDH this week.
Ike xxx

Andrea C said...

Gorgeous xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Fabulous project, Thank you for joining in with us at The Craft Garden this month.
Kevin xx

brenda said...

A delightful card Nikki, but sadly not eligible for Stampalot Challenge (rules at top of our blog).

I do hope you can join in with another piece.

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Very cool! I love me some purple, so you had me with the color alone!
Thanks for kicking off the New Year with HDH!

earthspirit927 said...

What a great Project:) Thank you for joining us this Week at Craft Your Passions Challenges for our first Challenge of the year "Anything goes + Distressing". Have a great weekend and Good Luck:)

Melissa
expressionswithearthspirit.blogspot.com

blackdragon said...

What a cute goth. Thanks for joining us at HDH for our first challenge of 2012.
BD x

Mary J said...

Brilliant, love the hair! Thx for joining us at the Cupcake Craftroom!

Mary J x