Followers

Wednesday 9 November 2011

I want to ride my bicycle!

Good evening all, boy did I get wet today!!!  poor Jake in the pushchair was soaked , what a horrible day
 :o( 


My card for today is a male birthday card(one of my sons friends)
I have used papers from my stash but do not know where they came from.

Side/inside view!

This fab image is from Kenny K called 'Bike kid' in the kid nation section.  I have coloured it in pro markers and cut it out to attatch with foam pads 

I created the sentiment on the computer and punched it out and layered onto a scalloped circle nestie, and wrapped twine around the panel.




I will be entering this card into the following challenges
http://ceschallenges.blogspot.com/ Song/Film (Queen, I want to ride my bicycle!)

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

NIKKI

12 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

what a fab image! Love it
Lisa x

Vicky said...

Fabulous card Nikki...

big hugs Vicky xx

Unknown said...

Fab card & that image is brilliant! x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, love the image & choice of song is perfect!

Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

awesome job!!!
he will LOVE it!!!
Thanks for joinin us at KKKG!!!

Tui Nathan said...

Oh wow ... what a super image, love that lil guy and your colouring is superb ... a fabulous boy card!
Thanks for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner!!!

Gill McCall said...

Nikki this is such a fun fabby creation - thank you for taking part in the challenge this week - a new one is launching tomorrow - hope to see you then

Marjie Kemper said...

That's one fantastic card! I love the image and how you've silhouetted it. Terrific. Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner this week!

Emma H said...

Very fun card! Thanks for playing along with Craft Your Passion this week!

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

what a gorgeous card .......love the colors ....thanks for joining us at BMD......

Hugs
Judith

Sharon Wheet said...

what a fantastic job on the coloring of your image! Superb! I love the card, too! How wonderfully refreshing! thank you for playing along with us @ oCC

tiggertastic said...

such a fun card for a boy. thanks for playing

Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog


* i have candy on my blog *

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft