Followers

Saturday 1 October 2011

Planes, trains and automobiles!

Good eveing all :o)  A quickie post today as I am rushed off my feet!

I have used Pink petticoat papers for the backing papers on this card/notepad holder, layered onto black card.

Sideview

I have wrapped cross stitch thread around the corners. and Cut out the image with an Xcut circle die, I have inked the circle for a distressed look.

The image is from Lili of the valley called 'Aeroplane', and has b een coloured with pro markers.

I will be entering this card/notepad into the following challenges
http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/ Planes trains and automobiles
http://paperworksco.com/blog/ Childs card with toys etc

Thank you for stopping by

HUGS

NIKKI

15 comments:

Lorraine said...

What a lovely project. That's really nice. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Random Acts of Krafting said...

WHAT a FAB image. Thanks for playing with PWCO this month.
Hugs
Tanya

hazel said...

This is great Nikki, I love the cute image.
xxx Hazel.

Yvonne Garner said...

What a sweet image! My grandson would love this card. Thanks so much or joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenge! Best, Yvonne

Becca Fabozzi said...

cute LOTV image, great card. Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp.

Tracy said...

Fabulous creation, your colouring is amazing. Thanks for joining us at PfP this week for my challenge, good luck.
Tracy x

Karen said...

Very nice Nikki, fab image too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Anja´s kortkreasjoner said...

WOW, what a fab card. Love the cute image you've used. Thank you for joining us at PfP this week.
Hugs, Anja

RiNNE said...

Your card is beautiful! Love the gray tones! Thanks for playing with us at PWCO!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Very pretty card, love the monochrome look
Lindsay xx

xxxtglxxx said...

Oooh, this is lovely, it looks brilliant in monochrome too.

Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Cazro said...

A cute vintage style card for a litle boy. Thanks for sharing with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges. Caz

Bev said...

Wow this is brilliant, one of my fave LOTV images. Thanks for joining us at LOTV this week x

Lena Katrine said...

A great "button-card"! Beautiful image and colurs! Thanks for playing along with us at LOTV this time :)
Hugs, Lena K

Fliss said...

Lovely card Nikki. Thanks for joining Fashionable Stamping's vintage challenge and hope to see you again.
Fliss x