Followers

Sunday 10 July 2011

DT card for Gingerloft 'Make it sparkly'

Well those two weeks have just flown by! It is time for another challenge here at Gingerloft and the challenge is 'Make it sparkly'



The backing papers for this card are from my stash and have been there so long I don't know who they are from!  I have embossed the yellow card with a leafy swirly embossing folder.

Side view

The image is called 'Time for beauty' from the gingerloft store.  I have coloured her with promarkers and decoupaged her, using glitter and gems for all the sparkle.

The bead trim is from my stash.

I hope you like it

I will be entering this card into the following challenges
http://anythingchallenge.blogspot.com/ Letter D (decoupage, digi, dangling beads!)
http://www.palspaperarts.com/ Favourite technique(decoupage)


Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs

NIKKI

1 comment:

Kristie W. said...

Gorgeous card! Your image is beautiful and I love how you colored her! Thank you for playing along with Flutter By Wednesdays!

Kristie
FBW DT Member