Followers

Friday 24 June 2011

Camper birthday!

Good morning everyone, hope the sun is shining where you are, it is here :o)

Well Ihad some crafting time last night and got a couple of DT cards made, then I wanted to make one for my post today and I had brain freeze.  Out of all the images and stamps I have ( and let me tell youthere are thousands!) I couldn't make up my mind what I wanted to do!  I finally settled on this image and made this card,  I hope you like it :o)
The backing papers I have used for this were freebies from a magazine years ago! I have also used cross stitch thread on the centre panel.
The image is from squidgi digi called 'female camper van-dusty)  and I have printed her twice, one for the base layer that I have cut out with a Nellie Snellen die cut, and another for the top imagethat I have layered ontop with foam pads.  The image has been coloured with pro markers.
The birthday sentiment is also a Squidgi digi design from a set of sentiments.

I will be entering this card into the following challenges

Thanks for stopping by and come back soon.

Hugs

NIKKI

10 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh Dusty looks fab in those colours .. and the papers are a fab retro design to compliment her .
Thanks for the mention.. would it be ok to put your card on our slide show?
Lisa x

Nikki Byrne said...

Thanks Lisa, of course you may use the photo on your slide show, would be very honoured :o)
Hugs
Nikki

Kim B said...

Too cute!!!! Great card with adorable image. Have a great day! Hugs, Kim

Jeanette said...

I love this image. Love the pink and green. Female VW vans are the just the best. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations this week.

Esther said...

Oh wow - this is soo gorgeous, I have a friend with a real Pink VW camper covered in flowers who would just love this !! Esther xx

Cazro said...

Wonderful summer fun card. Thanks for playing along at TIOT. Caz

cheryl said...

this is a beautiful card,love the image on this bless you for playing at anything goes this week hugs cherylxxxx

Vixykins said...

So cute and fantastic colours! Thank You for playing at Bearly Mine x

Lisa said...

Haha, what a funny card and image! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

Kathryn said...

Lovely card, very flower power summer! Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes, K x