Followers

Saturday 16 April 2011

What's up Doc?

Well here we are again, another dull day in Sidmouth and another 2 posts to catch up on all my challenges!  Don't think we are doing much today so might even havesome time to sit at my craft desk, 2nd time in a week!  Starting to get withdrawal sypmtoms I think!!  lol

Ohh and I had another lovely suprise yesteerday, I came top 3 in the Stampfairy sketch challenge.  Thank you ladies.

Here is card 1
The backing paper is from docrafts Papermania Capsule collection 'Mono' range.  And I have used a dotty embossing folder on the white card.  The sketch for this card is from Sketch and stash.

I am afraid I am not sure where this stamp is from, I have 3 sets of these , 2 male and 1 female, all work themed.  I think they might be from crafters companion?  I have had them for years and got rid of the packaging a long time ago!  It has been stamped onto a Nellie Snellen multiframe and coloured with pro markers.

I have wrapped cross stitch thread around the white card layer and stamped a sentiment onto another nellie snellen multiframe and inked around the edge.

The corners have been cut out of a square, layered onto grey and I have added buttons and thread to the centre.

I will be entering this card into the following challenges

Thanks for looking

Nikki

8 comments:

Delphine said...

Gorgeous card, Nikki! Perfect image and colour scheme and great layout! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Joy said...

fab! love black and white, thanks for playing with Claudia and Company! Joy DT

Liza said...

A fabulous get well card, I love the black and white colour combo. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

Liza x

Lizzy said...

Fab card! luv the blk/wht combo ~ Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash ...good luck!

xx Lizzy xx :)

Faye said...

This monochromatic card is great. Thank you so much for sharing at Cupcake and Sketch n Stash this week. x

karen said...

Hi Nikkie, Great card, fab image too, thanks for joining us at fab n funky, Karen

Chrissie said...

What a fabulous card Nikki, I love this monochrome look and such a great image too.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
lol Chrissie xx

Daniele said...

great interpretation of the sketch this week love the monochrome effect thanks for joining us at Sketch N stash this week
hugs