Followers

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Sympathy (post 1)

Good afternoon blogland.  I am sorry I missed a day yesterday it was one of those days!!! I am sure we all get them. Didn't get near my crafting desk except for making the quickest sympathy card you would believe.  I had a knock at the door, can you make me a sympathy card by 5pm?  This was at 2pm.  It was finished by 2.30!!
Well here is the card !  I used a beautiful dandelion digi stamp from Pink petticoat, some nesties die, a swirl embossing folder, white and black card, a piece of ribbon from my stash and a ribbon slider.

Like I said.  Simples!! 




Oh I also found out I was in the top 3 at Karen's doodles for their recipe challenge with my Princess in a castle card.  Thank you ladies, I will be using my winning digi for this weeks challenge, so keep your eyes peeled.

I thought you might like to see my mothers day present and card from my son Theo 6 with the help of his daddy!

They used a plastic bottle for the vase and covered with paper and I think they used a biscuit box for the base which they have decorted with flowers.
Theo made the card in school!.

Well this is my first post of today, but no challenges to enter it into.

Hope you like it anyway!!

Nikki


No comments: