Followers

Friday 8 April 2011

Something for mum!

And last but not least, post 3

The backing papers for this were just ones I found in my paper stash.  No idea where they came from!
I have used a fiskars lace border punch for the white layer across the middle.  And a lace square nestie for the image to sit on with ribbon threaded through the loops.

The image is from Lili of the valley called'glamorous gardening' and I have coloured her with pro markers and added mini gems for the necklace, bracelte and shoe

The sentiment was created on my computer and cut out with the smallest laced square nestie and inked around the edge.  I have added some punched butterflies

The flowers are from Wild orchid

The buttons are from my stash.

I will be entering this card into the following challenges


Hope you like it

Nikki

6 comments:

Rachel B said...

What an adorable image. Beautiful card! I love the yellow flower! Thanks for sharing with us at Clear It Out.

Carol S. said...

A very pretty card for spring. Thanks for joining us at Little Claire for our Spring challenge. Carol S. LCDT x

Gaynor said...

A bright and cheerful card....bringing a smile. Thank you for joining Little Claire in our Spring blog challenge. Gaynor LCDT

Grenouille Greetings said...

Love this prettily coloured LOTV image. Great colour combo and lots of fabby detail too! Thank you for joining us this week at the Sunday Stamptacular Challenge! Hugs Lesley

Unknown said...

what beautiful card, your details are just amazing!
Thank you so much for playing with Clear it out

Céline said...

fab card, love the ribbon around the nestie. cute image
thanks for playing with us at Stamptacular sunday this week
hugs
céline