Followers

Wednesday 6 April 2011

New challenge blog 'Diva's by design'

Feel free to grab our badge!
Oh no, another challenge blog I must add to my list!! Hee Hee! And one of my Favourite designers Vicky is in the Design team, so I will defo be checkin it out when it starts properly on the 4th of May. They are also having a DT call and here is the info for it.


'Thats not all folks! We are also looking for 5 new DT members! We will be split into 2 teams so you will need to be able to produce a piece of work once every 4 wks with the possibility of working with sponsor images on occasion. You will also need to comment on challenge entries according to a set rota.
To apply for a DT place, please post about our DT call with our badge and a link back to us along with 3 of your favourite pieces of work. Then add your name in Mr linky with a link back to your post (not just your blog) so we can come and check you out!! The DT call will run until April 20th'

So here is my attempt at joining the team. Well you've got to be in it to win it!!



But to choose 3 of my favourite pieces. That's a toughie, 'cause I always like the one I've just made best!! lol! Now let me see,









Here is number 1


and here is a link to the project

Here is number 2


and here is the link to the project

Here is number 3



And here is the link for the project


I hope they are good enough!









Nikki

2 comments:

Berry said...

Fabulous cards and a range of lovely images thanks for entering our DT call hugs Rebekah xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful work... thanks for entering our DT call at Divas by Design and good luck hugs Jo xxx