Followers

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Birthday boy

And onto post 2!  Well I never seem to have many boy cards in my collection so I thought I would make one of those with this challenge.

The backing papers are from K & Company called 'Roam' and have been layered ontp brown and yellow papers.

The image is from Lili of the Valley called ' Lazy afternoon' it has been coloured with pro markers and cut out with teh largest Spellbinders scalloped circle nestie, which I have inked around the dge and liquid pearled.

The birthday boy sentiment is again from Lili of the valley and has been stamped  onto the smallest scalloped oval nestie.

I have adeed ribbon and pearl gems to embelish.
I will be entering this card into the following challenges


Hope you like it

Nikki

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Another beauty hun...I love it!

hugs Vicky xx

stampingmarianne said...

Wow, such a cute image and you colored it perfectly!
The papers fit perfect!
Have a good easter weekend!
Marianne