Followers

Friday 29 April 2011

Beautiful babies

Good morning all.  I am away for the weekend so there will be 2 posts this morning and I will catch up with you all on Sunday evening when I return.  I hope you all have a good weekend and the weather stays fine  :o)

And onto the first of todays cards.

Well my cards were pretty complicated yesterday so I thought I'd go for Simples today!!  I have used the Papertake weekly sketch for this one, and the embossed card is Tiny tots feet embossed card which I have layered onto pink card.  I have used gingham ribbon for the cross section.

The digi stamp is from stampfairy and I have coloured her with pro markers.  I have used my square lace nesties for her to sit on.  The sentiment is from dove crafts  foiled sentiment pack.

The brad is a felt baby hand I have had in my stash like forever!!

I will be entering this card into the following challenges

Thanks for visiting and feel free to leave a comment. 


Nikki

6 comments:

Mary Lou said...

Oh my ~~Nikki this is so very very SWEET!!! Love the embossing you added and the felt hand is so dern cute!!! Thanks so very much for joining us at Sundays with Crissy!!
Hugz

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us Bearly Mine.....

Hugs
Judith

Patricia Garcia said...

Super card!! Thanks for playing this month at SWC!!

Hugs,
Patricia

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable card.
luv
Debby

gina g said...

Beautiful card really sweet. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine this week. luv gina xx

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh this card is so precious!!! Love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon