Followers

Sunday 13 March 2011

Thanks a Bunch!

Good evening every one, I hope you have all had a good weekend.  I have been away and just got back, so here is today's post.  I am going to be quick 'cause I can hardly keep my eyes open!!
The sketch for this card is from 'Fussy & fancy' challenge blog.  The backing papers  are from Pink petticoat called 'Vintage Rose' and I have matted and layered with Pink and blue card.

The Stamped image is from Fizzy Moon Celebrations Thanks a bunch stamp set, and has been coloured with pro markers.
I have used a Fiskars lace border punch for the trim and decorated with mini gems.  The sentiment is from the same stamp pack as the image and has been punched out and inked.

I will be entering this card into the following challenges

Hope you like it

Nikki

No comments: