Followers

Friday 11 March 2011

Shaped card!

Well post 2 of the day and I have to be quick as I am going away for the weekend so this is tomorrows post half a day early!!
The shaped card is called Kitty cat from paper cellar.  I have used a background paper from Papermanis Capsule collection ' Mono Paper pack'.
I have used ribbon around the neck as a collar and added gems, then added a cat charm from my stash.
The cat has been stamped using one of the Do crafts pampered pets stamps called 'Queen of cats' and I have coloured it with pro markers and added some gems, then cut it out and attatched to the card with foam pads.

I will be entering this card into the following challenge.

Hope you like it.


Nikki

1 comment:

Anne said...

Hi Nicky
What a gorgeous creation, love it and a smashing take on our theme this week.
Thanks for playing along with Totally Papercrafts this week and good luck
Anne x