Followers

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Christmas in spring!!

Well this felt quite apt this afternoon when I was making it as I was freezing!! What happened to the sun?!
So on to todays card



The papers are from Anitas Classic Christmas Black papers that I bought last christmas and never had chance to use!  I have used a fiskars lace border punch down the side of the top layer.

The Image is a stamp from lili of the valley called 'All wrapped up',  I have used pro markers to colour her and I stamped her onto a Marianne creatables tag die cut, used ribbon and a brad to attatch it to the card.

The snowflakes have been made using a mixture of marianne creatables snowflake die cuts and a tonic studios snowflake punch.  I have added glitter to the edges and a pearl gem in the centre of each. 

The sentiment is from a stamp set, but I got rid of the packaging so I can't remember where it is from, It has been stamped onto a nesties die cut that has been inked around the edge.

I will be entering this card into the following challenges

Hope you like it


Nikki

6 comments:

Kelly - Peace Love Lacquer said...

Love that little image, it's so darling. Makes me feel chilly even though its suppose to be 100 come Friday here!

Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter! Hope to see you again soon :)

~Kelly

downrightcrafty said...

lovely Xmas card and monotones thank you for sharing it with us at the SCSC
Hugs Kate xx

Daisychain said...

A beautiful card, thank you for joining us this week at LOTV. Hugs Christine x

Nicola said...

Fabulous take on this week´s sketch of "Punch It". Your card is gorgeous Nikki, love your monochromatic colouring to this adorable image.
Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Purple Crazy said...

Fab card, love monochrome, thanks for joining us at gingerloft this week, hugs Wendy xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Very Christmassy!

Thanks for joining our "Christmas in Spring" challenge at SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

Hugs Jane x