Followers

Sunday 13 February 2011

Spring is nearly here. I hope!!!

Well how are you all on this very wet and windy Sunday afternoon.  I have had a little time while my eldest has gone to a birthday party this afternoon to make this card to enter into a couple of challenges.  I have had this stamp for a while, but it is the first time I have used it!  Hope you all like it.

The papers I have used are freebies from a magazine and they are called 'Quite contrary summer papers' by My minds eye.

The stamp is called 'Bunny with flowers' by Sugar Nellie.
I have coloured it in with pro markers.

The flowers as usual are from Wild Orchid and the leaves are punched.

The Sentiment is from do crafts forever friends spring collection,  and I have used Nestabilities dies for both white bases.



I will be entering this card to the following challenges
http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.com/    challenge 85 'Photo inspiration'

This is my first easter card of the year.  Please feel free to leave a comment, constructive or otherwise, I love to read them. 

Nikki

7 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

wow its gorgeous and really ties in with my photo at MAWTT.. i love the little image and the litle daffodil embellies
Thanks for joining us this week
lisa ;)

Pami said...

This is a gorgeous card! I love the colours and the flowers look amazing! I love that paper as well! Thanks so much for sharing with us at MAWTT this week. Pami x

kelly said...

what a cute little card!
the bunny is super cute, she look alittle shy.
after looking at this one spring is definitely in the air, thanks for making a dreary day brighter nikki! xx

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous Nikki, love the bright colours and flowers, yes hopefully Spring is on it's way.
Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at MAWTT this week.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

DesignerDiva said...

This is soooo pretty, your colouring and colour combinations are spot on! Thanks for joing us this week at MAWTT and good luck Hugs Laurie x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is so sweet Love it, thanks for playing on MAWTT this week Hazelxoxo

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous creation thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work with us this week at the SCSC
Hugs Kate xx