Followers

Thursday 17 February 2011

Spring fever

Good morning everyone  I can't believe it is Thursday already, half term is going so quickly I don't know where the time has gone.  Any way here is this mornings card.

The papers are from my stash, I am afraid I don't know who they are made by!
The yellow backing for the topper is from a Nellie snellen die ,and has been inked and had liquid pearls added.

The stamp is from docrafts spring time collection and has been coloured with pro markers.

The flower is a Marianne creatables die cut.

The sentiment is from the same stamp set and has been cut out with a nestabilities die.

I hope you like it.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
Thanks for looking, and feel free to leave a comment.


Nikki

3 comments:

heidy said...

Hi Nikki,what a sweet card!!
Thanks for joining fab'n'funky this week
Heidy

Ginny said...

gorgeous, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

Basement Stamper said...

love the image, so cute. Thanks for joining us at Going Grey with Scrap-creations.