Followers

Tuesday 15 February 2011

New Baby!

It is not as nice outside today, here comes the rain again.
Here is today's card for you.

The sketch is from The sugar bowl and the theme is from Totally papercrafts.
I have used the dots embossing folder on the white circle die cut from nestabilities dies, I have the wrapped a piece of sewing thread around it to create the 2 lines.

The image was stamped onto plain white card then cut out with a nellie snellen die multiframe die.  The samped image is from Sugar Nellie, but i have lost the packaging so i don't know the name.  I have coloured the image with pro markers.

The sentiment was printed on my computer then cut out with the small nestabilities scalloped oval die .

I have used pearl flat backed gems for the corners, and a small baby feet charm that I have hung off the thread.

I hope to enter this card into the following challenges


Hope you like it.
Please leave a comment if you have taken the time to visit.  I love to read them.

Nikki 

2 comments:

Stressed Stamper said...

Thanks for joining in at TPC this week with this great card - Great image - Stunning
Good Luck
Sarah

Linda said...

Nicki this is such a sweet card. I love the baby image. Pitty you can`t remember the name as I think it would have been one I would have liked xx