Followers

Thursday 9 December 2010

Kenny K challenge 22 'Monochromatic'

well it has been a few days since I have managed to post any cards but here is my entry to the http://kennykkraftygirlzchallenges.blogspot.com/ challenge 'Monochromatic'.  My cousin has here 40th birthday a month before mine and here is the card I am going to send to her.  I have used the KK image Drama Queen for this and used browns, fawns and beiges as the colour scheme.

I used a butterfly corner punch, and a butterfly punch to adorn the four corners.

The sentiments have been created on the computer and punched out using a circularpunch,  
although the 40 was stamped using the papermania forever friends numbers.


 
The image was coloured using pro markers, and the nestabilities lable the image has been foam paddedto has been embossed using an embossing folder and inked.  The fur on th coat has been flocked.

I am also entering this card into the http://delightfulsketches.blogspot.com/ challenge ' embossing'

Hope you like it.

Nikki


3 comments:

Bead bling! said...

great as usual sis love the colours on this one!

LINDA said...

This is simply beautiful.. Thanks for joining us at KKKG this week.. Hugs, Linda

Jill said...

aww beautiful card Nikki love the image/colouring and your flowers are gorgoeus too thanks for joining us at KKKG hugs Jill xx