Followers

Friday 5 November 2010

Critter sketch challenge entry, 'Christmas' challenge 38

Hi Its' Friday already and I just don't know where this week has gone.  Jake is ill again and is not sleeping so I have had about 4 hours sleep for the last 3 nights and crafting I am afraid is taking a back seat as my brain is just not functioning properly.  I have however managed to make this card(was supposed to be for lili of the valley challenge but was too late by the time I got it finished!lol) so can only enter it in the http://critterchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ Christmas challenge 38.
I used a Lili of the valley teddy stamp for the main image, pro markers to colour, glitter for snow and hat fir, snowflake punch and gems, christmas sentiment and free backing papers from a very old magazine.

Close up of the image

close up of the snowflake embellishments.

Hope you all have a fab weekend( am hoping the hubby might have the boys tomorrow so I can catch up on some orders I am behind on because of sick children!!)  We will see!?!lol


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a precious card! i love the shape for the image panel. Thanks for playing the Critter Challenge.

Tanya said...

Love the non-traditional christmas colors! Thanks for playing the Critter Sketch challenge