Followers

Saturday 9 October 2010

Macho man challenge at Doodle dragon studios

This dragon was one of the freebie images from http://www.dustinpike.blogspot.com/, which I have coloured with pro markers.  I have used some images from the internet as background papers.  This was a very quick card as I have left it to the last minute because my darling 1 year old has decided he no longer needs sleep, so he never lets me get to my craft table!  Any way I hope you like it.  I have entered it into the http://doodledragonstudio.blogspot.com/ Macho, Macho man challenge.

Close up of dragon.

6 comments:

Bead bling! said...

ha ha great again! more time than i had today!! Down mums, gives us lovely lunch then end up pulling down shed and chopping up for fire wood! Well earned lunch and aching limbs now!! lol hopefully get grafting tomorrow!!!!! lol
And Jake go to sleep,!! ha ha!

Hazel said...

Love this card, its my favourite entry for this challenge,
Hazel

Ginny said...

fab card, thanks for joining us at DDS

Stampin'Piper said...

Great card, what a funny image!

Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenges!

Hugs Tanja

Tee McNeil Art said...

There's a lot going on with your card, but it all works together so well. Adorable.

Lelia Pierce said...

Very cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Doodle Dragon Studios!

XXX